About the MHS
The Minnesota Herpetological Society (MHS) is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization open to anyone with an interest in amphibians and reptiles.
The purpose of the MHS is to:
- Further the education of the membership and the general public in the care and captive propagation of reptiles and amphibians.
- Educate the members and the general public on the ecological role of reptiles and amphibians.
- Promote the study and conservation of reptiles and amphibians.
Click HERE for more info!
Membership in the MHS has many benefits including:
- Monthly meetings (open to the public). Click HERE for meeting dates
- Monthly newsletter (Members ONLY)
- Access to our herp library (books, magazines, and DVDs of presentations)
- Volunteering at hands-on events such as the MN Renaissance Festival and State Fair
- Rodent sales
- Access to the adoption program